PRESENTATION 23 OF NOVEMBER

PRESENTATION 23 OF NOVEMBER

di Maria Maritza Zirpoli -
Numero di risposte: 5

I have a question: how can we choose the article that we would to present? I have booked for 23 of November and I would to present Grunewald's article, is anyone interested in submitting the same article? 

In riposta a Maria Maritza Zirpoli

Ri: PRESENTATION 23 OF NOVEMBER

di Alessandro Cupolillo -

I think we should discuss about it in this forum. 

You can work on the article you choosed, I am interested in the Joao Pachero de Olivera's article, "fighting for land and reframing the culture".

In riposta a Alessandro Cupolillo

di Alex Barboni -

Hi, i'm interested in the De Olivera's article too, there's another person interested? So we can maybe start to work on the text (if for Alessandro will be okay)

In riposta a Alex Barboni

di Alessandro Cupolillo -

Ti ho mandato una mail con scritto il mio numero. Siamo io, te e Ana Luiza a lavorare sull'articolo di De Olivera. Se mi mandi un messaggio, possiamo creare un gruppo whattsapp e organizzarci meglio per il lavoro.

di Sofia Venturoli -

Yes, as your Alessandro is saying, this forum is also for you to arrange your presentations. For example we have already one group for this Monday preparing one article. 

By the beginning of the next week we will know how many we are to definitely decide how many articles we need for each Monday. 

di Giulia Garnero -

Goodmorning,

Me, Martina Chessa and Beatrice Ana Simone have booked for the 23rd of November and would like to work on Grunewald's article as well. Should we work togethere?